- The user may only use the AI Blocks for the purposes listed below. The AI Blocks may be used free of charge for these purposes.
- By individuals for private purposes.
- By teachers at elementary schools, junior high schools, compulsory education schools, high schools, secondary education schools or special support schools as defined in the School Education Act for the classes that they conduct in the school that they belong to.
- The user cannot use the AI Blocks for any purpose other than those set forth in the preceding paragraph. The user must obtain Groovenauts’ prior approval if the user wishes to use the AI Blocks for any purposes other than those set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- Groovenauts makes no guarantees about the performance and quality of the AI Blocks, the accuracy of the output results, the storage of data entered into the AI Blocks, or any other matters.
- Groovenauts is not liable for any damages incurred by users due to the use of the AI Blocks. Users should use the AI Blocks at their own risk.
- Photos, audio and other data entered by the user into the AI Blocks are used to generate a trained model within the AI Blocks. The user cannot retrieve the data entered in the AI Blocks.
- Groovenauts may temporarily suspend or discontinue provision of the AI Blocks for operational, technical or any other reasons without notifying the user.
- Scratch is not a product of Groovenauts, but a service owned and operated by the MIT Media Lab. Please refer to the rules established by MIT Media Lab regarding Scratch.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.